Please see below for special events at Bramshaw Golf Club
We are delighted to announce that the Bramshaw Carvery is back!
We are currently taking bookings for
Sunday the 13th September
Enjoy fantastic food in the comfortable surrounds of Bramshaw Golf Club and spend some valuable time with friends or family. If the weathers nice, you can even sit outside!
With main courses from just £9 it’s not only fantastic food but fantastic value as well. To view the menu please click
To book please email email@example.com or call 02380 813433 (option 3)
Introducing the Contactless Carvery
Please observe the following booking notes:
* We will not be taking tables of greater than 6 for the time being
* You may book in tables of 2 (if individuals from different households) or up to 6 if one family or two family groups/"social bubbles".
* Only 2 bookings can be made at each time slot; every 15 minutes from 12:00pm (up until to 13:45)
* Please wash hands/ use hand sanitiser provided on arrival
* You should arrive no earlier than their reservation time, and no later than 5 minutes thereafter
Contactless Carvery: You will be required to take your seat and wait for your server to take an order. You should only leave your table when you would like to use to facilities (e.g. toilets), when invited up to the carvery or leaving. When at the carvery, food items will be loaded on to your plate by staff (including gravy and sauces) to be placed on a collection table at the end of the carvery. Patrons must use the one-way facility at all times. Contactless payment will be preferred.
To view our mini guide for visiting Bramshaw Golf Club safely please click on the link below:
A mini guide for visiting Bramshaw Golf Club safely