These terms and conditions are applicable to all categories of membership at Bramshaw Golf Club, including Resort Membership and Wellbeing Membership.
The Wellbeing Centre is a part of Bramshaw Golf Club and therefore all those taking up golf, resort and wellbeing membership are considered members of Bramshaw Golf Club for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
- This agreement commences once the applicant and the General Manager has signed the declaration.
- Golf and Resort memberships start on the membership start date, normally 1st April and will end on 31st March of each year. Wellbeing Membership starts on the date when membership application is accepted.
- You will only be entitled to the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
Fees & Charges
- If choosing to pay your annual fees in full then fees will be due on or before the date of renewal, a renewal invoice will be sent approximately 4 weeks before.
- For new members choosing to pay their fees by direct debit, an initial cash payment is payable immediately, thereafter the balance will be split over 12 equal monthly instalments and will be taken from their bank account on or around the 1st of the month. Once on the Direct Debit Scheme, the payments are split into 12 equal instalments. Payment by instalments does not remove your obligation to pay the full annual fees and you are referred to point 9 below.
- Golf and Resort membership is for a full year from 1st April or from the date of joining to the 31st March. Wellbeing membership is for a full year from the date of joining. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement (including an instalment when due) for a period of more than 30 days, then the whole outstanding balance of the annual fees will become immediately due and payable and we will cancel your membership and seek to reclaim all the monies owed. We may pass the debt to a Solicitor or Debt Collection Agency for the recovery of any money owed. Any costs incurred by doing this will be added to the balance owed.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to members details provided including address, name, or banking details.
Joining Fees & Subscriptions
- Joining fees and annual subscriptions shall be such sums as determined by the club.
- At current, there is no joining fee at Bramshaw Golf Club for any category or type of membership.
- Annual subscriptions and mandatory union fees shall be due 1 day prior to the date of membership renewal in each year and shall be paid to the club on or before that date. There is no entitlement to a refund of any subscription fee on leaving the club for any reason during the membership year.
- The club shall pay all subscriptions due to Hampshire County Golf Union and to England Golf in respect of every playing golf member using either 18-hole course. Practice members, social members and suspended members and Wellbeing members do not need to pay this fee.
- If a member fails to pay his/her membership on or before their renewal date, they shall cease to be a member of Bramshaw Golf Club or the Wellbeing Centre. There is no reduced cost if a current member decides to re-join later in the year. The full membership fee set out at the relevant time of renewal will apply.
- Membership fees are non-negotiable and any request for a reduced subscription due to illness or accidents will not be considered except in specific circumstances. Reduced subscriptions are at the sole discretion of the General Manager or in their absence, the Golf Club Secretary.
Renewal & Cancellation
- A member cannot cancel their membership during the membership year. Golf and Resort members who do not wish to renew their membership on 1st April are required to provide written notice prior to 1st April. Wellbeing members are required to give written notice at least 1 day prior to their renewal date.
- Direct Debit payment contracts will run for the membership year and complete on the 31st March of that membership year or 1 day prior to the relevant renewal date, whichever is applicable. The Direct Debit payment plan will roll forward for the lifetime of the membership unless you advise us in writing that you wish to pay by an alternate method or wish to cancel your membership as detailed in section 8.
- Renewal of your membership each year acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions of membership as they stand at that time, a copy of the current terms and conditions will be available on our website.
- You agree to comply with Bramshaw Golf Club Constitution which is available on the club’s website. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time.
- Membership Suspension: we may, at the General Manager’s absolute discretion, allow a member to suspend their membership for a short period of time following an injury, ill health or major operation. In this instance, a bona-fide doctor’s certificate must be made available for the management to assess before agreeing to any suspension.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect if you are in breach of the club’s rules.
- If we take no action or allow breach of this agreement or give extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
Bramshaw Golf Club takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your membership with us and to provide you with the services available to you as a member of Bramshaw Golf Club. Bramshaw Golf Club will hold your personal information for the length of the membership term plus 2 years after the end/termination of membership for the purposes of renewals, statistical data and handicap administration purposes. From time to time we would like to contact you with details of other special offers, social events, and competition information available to you as members of Bramshaw Golf Club. If you consent to us contacting you for these purposes, please tick to agree to be sent information via email.
We would also like to pass your email address onto Brook Enterprises and Stellar Paultons LP so that they can contact you via email with special offers and products available to Bramshaw Golf Club members. If you consent to us passing on this information to Brook Enterprises and Stellar Paultons LP, please tick the box below to confirm.
Bramshaw Golf Club and Brook Enterprises will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure. You can change your mind and preference at any time by emailing email@example.com